ARTESIENNE DE MINOTERIE LTD : MILLER SINCE 1890
- In 1890, Mr Edmond Duflos bought the mill to the Mathieu family, it was built in 1850.
- At his death, his son Eugène replaced him at the head of the mill.
- The mill has been completely destoyed in 1916 during the first World War.
- It was rebuilt in 1921, and turned into a modern plant, but there are still part from the older mill..
- In 1948, his 2 sons, René and Marcel took over the company.
- In 1976, Marcel's daughter, Martine has started working at the mill, she is one of the few women in France in charge of a mill, the overall production is now more than ten times what it was at Martine's arrival. She has always wanted to insist on quality and services, in a business which is still at a human size.
- Matthieu, Martine's son has arrived in the company in 2003, he is the fifth génération involved in the milling industry.